Don't hide from the cold
beat it, with reliable home insulation.
We bring our expertise in building Step Code 5, energy efficient homes, and apply it to all of our home insulation projects. Ensuring your home will be sealed from drafts, moisture and energy loss, while preparing your home for the future Vancouver standard in energy efficiency.
Spray foam insulation
Ultimate air leak protection.
A great way to make your home more energy-efficient. It is a type of insulation that is sprayed on the walls of a house that creates a barrier that helps keep the house warm in the winter and cool in the summer, which means that you can use less energy to heat and cool your home. Not only will this save you money on your energy bills, but it will also reduce your carbon footprint and help the environment. It can be used on any type of wall and can even be used on hard-to-reach areas.
- Site assessment: A professional will come to your home and assess the areas that need to be insulated, taking into account factors such as the size of the space, the type of walls, and any existing insulation.
- Preparation: The contractor will prepare the area for insulation by removing any existing insulation and cleaning the surfaces that will be sprayed.
- Installation: The contractor will use specialized equipment to spray the foam insulation onto the walls, ensuring that it is evenly distributed and that all areas are covered.
- Clean-up: After the installation is complete, the contractor will clean up any debris and dispose of it properly.
- Warranty: Most professional insulation contractors will provide a warranty for their work, ensuring that the insulation will perform as promised for a certain period of time.
- After installation check-up: A professional will come and check the insulation work done by the contractor to ensure that the work is done to the required standard.
Affordable Insulation system.
A common, effective, & fire/mold-resistant insulation solution. Not only it is the most commonly used type of insulation today, but it is also made of mold- and fire-resistant mineral fibers, such as fibreglass and mineral wool, providing you with added peace of mind and a safer home. With its effectiveness and added benefits, Batt insulation can be a smart choice for homeowners looking to improve their home’s energy efficiency and comfort.
- Relatively inexpensive when compared to other types of insulation
- Product can be installed relatively quickly
- Available in pre-cut panels and rolls; can be installed between studs without leaving gaps
- The snug fit helps stop airflow and the transfer of heat
- Lowers energy bills due to reduced heating costs
- Fire- and mold-resistant
Increase your energy efficiency.
An essential element in energy conservation in your home. By adding insulation to your attic, a comfortable temperature can be maintained throughout the year. Proper insulation creates an envelope around your home that blocks air leaks during both summer and winter. This small investment can save you up to 60% on energy consumption by reducing the need for heating and cooling.
- Reduces energy consumption and lowers heating and cooling costs
- Improves comfort by reducing drafts and hot/cold spots in the home
- Helps to prevent moisture buildup and mold growth
- Can reduce outside noise
- Can increase the overall value of the home
- Can help to prolong the life of the roof by reducing the amount of heat passing through it
- Can help to prevent ice dams from forming on the roof during the winter